Thursday, November 7, 2013

For ISC and ICSE students

Friends, I know that my this site on Blue is very popular among the ICSE and ISC students. Students from India and abroad are getting help from this site. Many students post their own programs in much simple form than mine for the help of other students. 

Recently an idea is coming in my mind. If I make other categories like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for ICSE and ISC students, I think it will be helpful for the students. I am not an expert in all the above subjects. All I can do, I can provide a platform through this site. Students of this site will put questions and others students and viewers will post answers. If this concept clicks then I will try to hire some experts from my own to make the site more useful. 

Students and viewers, I am waiting for your comments and suggestions.

The online site is open for interaction. Click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner