Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Query about online examination

Friends,
I have got several comments from visitors of this site that it will be helpful for them if online examination for ICSE and ISC students. Actually from this site students are getting idea about BlueJ programming but evaluation of their knowledge is a must for students specially appearing in ICSE and ISC examinations.

Friends, I am not a so called teacher and teaching is not my profession, I am a software developer who loves teaching programming to school students as I have seen their problems personally. For the last 4 years I am external examiner of ISC computer practical examination of a school. I have seen how many students are doing programs without proper knowledge. Anyway I am not interested to discuss who are to be blamed for their poor conception in programming. If I can help them, that will be fine and my postings in this site will be meaningful.

If you are really interested in online examination, means guess question papers separately for ICSE and ISC students will be posted ( once in every 10-14 days) and interested students can answer the question paper and post their answer as comments in the site. The answer script, send as comments will be checked and necessary comments and marks obtained will be posted back. The site will be entirely a different site and if I found responses from reasonable amount of students, then link of the site will be given through this site. Personally I think this will be a great platform for students to check their performance before final examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner